Tuesday 21 April 2009

Scott's Birthday


Had a really lovely weekend - didn't do any wedding planning though :-S!
It was my darling Scott's birthday on Friday and so we had a nice lie-in, went shopping for a few bits and pieces (And new shoes for me!!!) 

I'll be pairing them with black straight jeans (just like i pair everything) and an oversized shirt (probably the birthday boy's!).

The rest of the weekend we spent relaxing, reading, cooking together and listening to music. Although I did fit in a few hours to help my little brother with his egyptian project - I think I enjoyed making the barbie-doll mummy and the sarcophagus more than he did! 

Scott is back at work now though :-( So i'm all alone until very late tonight - completely unfair but someone has to earn the money to pay for our wedding day!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment