Saturday 1 August 2009

OMG! Big surprise!

Wow Wow Wow Wow!

We have had some very exciting news recently (hence the complete lack of blogging) and now I can officially share it with the world because Scott and I are expecting our first baby!

I am four months (sixteen weeks and four days) pregnant with our baby :-) and am due between the 25th December and the 6th January!

Of course this is a majorly exciting time for us - made even more special due to the fact that, for a long time, I was told that due to endometriosis and cysts on my womb, that I was likely to be infertile. Getting pregnant has been a complete dream come true for us and we are so proud to have been given this opportunity.

Popular opinion on the pregnancy is a little bit irregular - some people are very happy for us, whereas others think that we are much too young to be considering having a child (I am 20 and Scott is 21), however in our opinion the perfect time for having a child is whenever you are lucky enough to have one! 

So many people in this world can't have children, and I know what it feels like to think that you will never be a mum, so to me the most important thing is that a child is wanted, loved and that the parents (or parent) is willing to try hard to raise the child that they have been blessed with. 

Im going to be updating the blog pretty regularly from now on with all things baby related. The wedding has, of course, been postponed, however my planning head is still 'in the zone' and so I won't be stopping the inspiration stuff that I love to post up here :-)

Hope our news finds you well and happy, just like we are
Lots of love 
Alex and Scott
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment