Saturday 13 February 2010

Swaddling Blanket


Lily-Rose is six weeks old now but when she was newborn the best way to get her to sleep was with the use of a swaddle.
Unfortunately we didn't think to buy a fancy swaddling blanket before she was born so when it came to bedtime she was wrapped in a plain cot blanket, which, to be honest is not a good look (she looked like a little wriggling maggot... albeit a beautiful one!)...
Which is why I now have an obsession with the beautiful swaddling blankets that I have been seeing EVERYWHERE now they have my attention!
And aren't these ones beauties... I want another baby now so I can justify the expense :-)

This one above is from www.handmadefootprince.com and is utterly adorable.
Other fun and pretty designs that I love are over on www.landofnod.com - in particular the 'Swaddle it Bee' blanket with its funky animal patterns :-)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment