Monday 21 September 2009

Feature on stylemepretty.com!


How amazingly happy did it make me to log into my computer today, open up Stylemepretty.com (my favourite wedding blog) only to see that one of my own inspiration boards had been featured! 

Abby (the blog creator) had this to say about my work:

"Alexandria has the greatest sense of style, full of whimsy and charm, and really takes the time to articulate her vision. I've loved reading her blog and always look forward to what she's going to do next. Definitely worth a trip over to the Style Circle to read what this Style Guru is saying!"

Talk about praise! And not to blow my own trumpet here (but) I am pretty proud of the stuff that I put together and get so much enjoyment out of it all - the new Style Circle has certainly changed the way I put things together - it makes everything so much easier than copying and pasting into paint and there are so many beautiful images to choose from! 

Congratulations Abby on creating such a great resource for brides-to-be, and everyone else out there who loves a little inspiration!

xxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment