Thursday 24 September 2009

Grey wedding fashion

Bridal Party Fashion

Credits: Studio Foto



Scott has always had a thing for grey suits and this was the one thing he ‘insisted’ upon for our wedding day - that he wanted to wear a grey three-piece suit and have his groomsmen in grey suits aswell. This was fine by me as i’m not too keen on black suits for weddings anyway and we certainly aren’t tux kind of people! 
Then when looking at all the different bridesmaid dresses out there I realized that I wanted my gorgeous girls in something a little bit different from the boring pink or burgundy dresses on sale everywhere - my first thought was LBDs but I have changed my mind… so in comes the LGD (little grey dress of course!).
 My maids all have very different skin tones and hair colours and body shapes so a fairly neutral colour like grey will suit everyone and I just fell in love with the gorgeous Melissa Sweet dresses. 
For the flower-girls I will be sticking to white but having grey sashes to tie in with the older girls. 
And of course I won’t be getting married without a pair of laboutins on my feet - and these silver/grey ones fit the bill entirely- so glamourous its no wonder they are called ‘Hollywood’!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment