Thursday 19 March 2009



Addiction

I am suddenly becoming just SLIGHTLY addicted to the work of Martha Stewart and her Weddings team! Every time I look on the website I am completely enthralled by something new and amazing and *So Perfect* for my own wedding! The best thing about the ideas they put up is that the vast majority of them are DIY ideas - so not only are they budget friendly but they make it so much easier to organise a wedding - who wants to be dilly-dallying with a dozen suppliers when you can just make a quick trip to paperchase or rymans, have a bid on ebay or spend the afternoon with the husband-to-be printing ribbons with our married name? I know what I would much prefer to be doing! At the moment I am browsing the cake selection - and guess what? I have always said that the wedding cake wasn't important to me... but it soooo is! Just take a look at these ones!
 
Scott's pick is the gorgeous colourful butterfly cake - simple but dramatic, fun and flirty isn't it a beauty? And the real beauty? It can cost so much less than a typical wedding cake... Ebay searching butterflies right now... :-) 

And what about the fun and summery daisy cake? Not so easy to do ourselves but what a perfect inspiration for a sunny summer wedding!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment