Tuesday 17 March 2009

New Season Fashion - My wishlist!

How pretty is this dress? I love it - and would love to wear it. Its perfect just the way it is shown on ASOS, but imagine it worn over a grey skinny-fit tee from H&M... Yes you like the idea too right?! Its only £25 Why oh Why do I not have more money?! :-(

This Fred Perry dress is soo nice :-) I love the rolled up sleeves and the deep v-neck I would wear it with grey pumps or black flip-flops! At £74 I'd need to save up until NEXT summer to buy it though :-p Fred Perry clothes remind me of summer and having fun, playing frisbee in the park and dancing around the garden to 'I wish i was a Punk-rocker' by Sandi Thom. 

You can probably tell by now that I LOVE Asos - I'm always popping onto the site to check things out :-) Of course im never able to get the things I love due to lack of funds and a penchant for expensive or beautiful things!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment