Monday 23 March 2009

Scott's First Blog

Hey, this is my first blog entry and to be honest I'm not really sure what to say or how to start but i suppose it always good to start with the important stuff and if I'm starting there then i really should mention Alex as she is the most important thing in my life! we meet nearly three years ago and things have been really been the same since it was nothing as cliche as love a first sight but it was something like the sowing of a seed and with time, effort and a relentless devotion it would grow into what it is now.

waking up every morning and leaving Alex for college or work was damn near impossible when she first moved in with me three months ago and it was still just as hard this morning. I get the distinct feeling that that isn't gonna change tomorrow or any other day after that. it may seem weird but i think that was worth writing about because i don't think that I'll ever get tired or bored of her, don't think I'll need to bitch about her to my friends and family, I'll never need alone time or time with the boys. don't get me wrong I'm not saying i want to be with her every second of every day but what i am saying is that it would be OK if she was.

i love her, she will always have time, spare me her shoulder, budge over on the couch and give me her last Rollo she is my best friend.   

No comments:

Post a Comment