Monday 23 March 2009

Net-A-Porter

Ok so you all know that net-a-porter isn't exactly within my budget (think more primark!) but this site is amazing fashion inspiration and many a time have I seen something amazing and gorgeous and completely over my budget by about £600 and then visited a store on the high street and seen its exact double! Chloe lookalikes at River Island anyone?! Its also the perfect eye candy website for people like me - shoe addicts! And now they have started up a bridal boutique with sooo many beautiful items for brides, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, lingerie, honeymoon and guests! How wonderful!!!

Have a look at:

 www.net-a-porter.com/Content/boutique/wedding

Over the next few days I will post up some inspiration boards based on the different categories they have up on the site :-p so keep your eyes peeled!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment