Tuesday 17 March 2009

Cakes

Photo Credit: Aimee Herring Via Country Living 

Photo Credit : Frances Janisch


Photo Credit : Miki Duisterhof

Wow I'm getting hungry just looking at these cute cupcakes! They are off the Country Living website (complete with tips on how to decorate your own cupcakes). The little edible flowers on the middle cupcakes can be easily found - chamomile, violets, nasturtiums and scented geraniums are all useable :-) The cookies at the top are lovely - and of course you don't have to have the colours shown above. These are exactly the sort of thing me and Scott are looking at for our wedding - a little bit country, a little bit chic and a whole lotta perfect!

3 comments:

  1. Alex are you any good at baking?
    These would be so easy to make! They charge a fortune per one, I can help if you like they dont call me the stepford wife for nothing you know! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex these are so cute, and very you!
    Are you going to bake your own?
    The shops charge upwards of £2.50 each! I can help you if you like....they dont call me the Stepford wife for nothing. I come complete with pinny and heels xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe i would love your help lovey! I know they are ridiculously priced in the shops! Then again so are wedding cakes but that isn't something im too fussed about to be honest *terrible i know*
    My dear Stepford Wife I can see it now - you in your pinny and heels and me covered in flour wearing my converse :-p
    xxx

    ReplyDelete