Sunday 15 March 2009

First Post!

Hey everyone 
This is the first post from your London Couple :)
Thought i would tell you a little bit more about us - after all you don't want to be reading the random musings of a couple of strangers (not sure this makes us any more acquainted but oh well!) 
My name is Alex (Alexandria - but don't call me that if you want an answer :p lol) and i'm a 19 year old history student from London, England. The other half of this incredibly adorable couple i like to think we are is Scott (also known as Smiley or Scotty 2 Hotty depending on who you are talking to!) - at the moment my gorgeous 20 year old fiance is studying Biology, Chemistry and Physics with the look to go onto forensic or biochemical sciences (btw don't ask me anything about science i'm not even going to pretend to know!) 
We have been together for 2 and a half years and officially engaged since February 6th :) and are REALLY looking forward to getting married and jetting off somewhere unusual for our honeymoon! 
This blog is mainly just a way for me to get rid of some of the thoughts and ideas and inspiration that clutter up my poor mind - especially since we got engaged and I have become addicted to wedding planning (you will see a lot of that on here no doubt) but hopefully it will also become somewhere Scott and I can show the world exactly what the life and love of this London couple is about,

Thanks Guys
Love Alex 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment